Acreditus collaborates with our academic advisors on thought-leading research in the banking and Islamic finance sectors. With our extensive industry experience and deep regional insights we are able to provide real-world input and explore their application with our consulting partners at Baton | Global for the benefit of our clients.
Kavi Chawla has over seventeen years of sector experience as a financial services and strategy professional most recently focussed on the ethical finance industry and impact investing.
He is currently a Founding Partner in Bâton Global, a research based advisory firm and a Partner at Impact Investment Partners in addition to his Senior Advisor role for Acreditus. Previously he was in the Investment Banking Group at Deutsche Bank in London
- M.B.A. in Management: The University of Chicago – Booth School of Business
- MSc in International Affairs: The School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University
- B.A. in Economics, History, and Political Science: Drake University.
Dr Walid Hejazi
Walid Hejazi is an Associate Professor of Business Economics, and Academic Director, at the Rotman School of Management where he regularly teaches Canada’s current and future business leaders in the MBA, EMBA, and custom Executive programs.
- Ph.D. in Financial Economics: University of Toronto
- MSc, Economics: University of Toronto
- B.A., Economics, University Of Western Ontario
Dr Matthew Mitchell
Dr. Mitchell is an author, consultant, and assistant professor of international business and strategy at Drake University. He also serves as the executive editor of the journal International Business: Research, Teaching, and Practice and is the chair of the largest national chapter of the Academy of International Business.
- Ph.D., International Business: University of South Carolina
- M.B.A., Management: Crummer Graduate School of Business
- B.A., Physics and Mathematics: Rollins College
Dr Jeff Kappen
Dr. Kappen holds a bachelor’s degree cum laude from Beloit College in International Relations and Modern Languages, an MBA in International Business and Marketing from the University of Wisconsin and a PhD in Organization Studies from the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration: University of Massachusetts
- M.B.A., Business Administration: University of Wisconsin
- B.A., International Relations, French, and Russian: Beloit College